Monday, February 13, 2006

Golden Afternoon


"Forward, backward, inward, outward
Come and join the chase!
Nothing could be drier
Than a jolly caucus-race.
Backward, forward, outward, inward
Bottom to the top,
Never a beginning There can never be a stop."


It was a fun weekend spent with my best friend from high school and beyond, Loren "Captain Bogg" Hoskins and his new wife Janelle. What a joy to share my beloved family with them.

I often wonder what life would be like if we were still as close as we were back then. He's living the creative life we always dreamed of and I found Ohana. Perhaps, if we were closer, we'd each have a greater measure of both.

I know we're both happy where we are. I know we're happy for one another.

3 comments:

Matt said...

I was there the next day, the next two days, in fact. I wish I had a pic of me under the Cheshire. Didn't notice it the last time I was there, but noticed it this time.

The Chindo said...

really? i wish you'd called.

The Chindo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.