Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Chrisface


In our teenage years, my brother and sister and I had trouble looking, well, good on Christmas day. The first attempt was genuine, but the following years, though genuinely bed ruffled, had a little ham in them.


This year I was in a play on Christmas Eve, Babes In Toyland, so I still had make-up on. I look like a little maharaja. Ike's hair is especially poofed. Hey, there's Opie!


Unable to control myself, I kind of messed this one up with a faked sleepy face. But of course, Annie looks as cute as always.

We're together again this year, so perhaps we'll see another Chrisface soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

the second pic of you is so funny!!! nice makeup job.

Anonymous said...

Aren't we cute?!

Ruthie said...

I've been telling Annie she needed to show us pictures of her when she was younger, this is priceless. It was lots of fun finally meeting you all!

Anonymous said...

we like meeting you too!!

Anonymous said...

Chindo, that second picture is awesome! I actually DID NOT think it was you. I was like, did their family have an exchange student or something...from Turkey?

Anonymous said...

CRACK-UP...poor pathetic little Opie--see how scared she was cause we were taking her pix--her little ears are back. She was a nice little doggie. You know, she's gone now. We don't know what happened to her.

Anonymous said...

I love it! Just the way I remember y'all! Annie gave me her blogger url, and I have followed it to you, and your brother, and your mom too! It's so great to catch up with you guys and see what you've been doing! It's been a lot of years. Your family is beautiful!
~Tara (Silva) Bohren
formerly of Faith Baptist Church
Hillsboro Oregon

Anonymous said...

I loved your hair in the 80's!