Monday, January 22, 2007

Whole


GOD will you keep her safe from the thunder storm
When the day is cold, will you keep her warm
When darkness falls, will you please shine her the way
GOD will you let her know that I love her so
When there's no one there, that she's not alone
Just close her eyes and let her know
that my heart is beating with hers.

- Devotion


This woman I love has given me so much. I owe her much more than I can give.

This week I was given the opportunity to serve her as she underwent and recovers from surgery. Though the pain in her body and our heart is great, her smile and strength fills my heart. My joy is full.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're praying for you guys. We know that although something like this can be understood as the perfect will of God, it is never easy.

We love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I love you both so much. My heart and prayers are with you both.

Anonymous said...

Yes, and thank you for sharing your heart. I was priviledged to see true "love in action" this weekend as you ministered to your wife whom you love and are devoted to. And to see you faced with an impossible decision was hard for me. But I can think of some other very serious decisions you've been faced with in the not so distant past, and, just as before, you went by faith in the perfect Will of God. It's hard to see how something like this really is the will of God, but your faith that it is, will come back to you with assurance, I know it. "We see through a glass darkly, but one day face to face!" I love you both, AB

auntibeck said...

Chindo -
A word of advice from the "Ancient of Days."
Keep falling in love over and over again, but always with the same person.
I love how much you and Coolschool love one another.

auntibeck said...

Thank you Chindo and Coolskool for allowing Mom and I to walk through a dark valley with you.
Remember, there's light at the end of the tunnel and God's grace will be more than enough.
In His embrace.PE

Anonymous said...

Thanks you honey for being my Rock, you have made it possible for me to be strong. Thanks for taking over for me this week, I know it is hard to be both you and me(laundry, dishes, etc.) but you did it and did it wonderfully.Thanks and I love you more for it.